21.11.2015

Mail Week 47 (3/3) - Outgoing & Incoming

Heyy! Here's the part three of this week's mail ♥

Today we're going to theatre to celebrate my grandparents' wedding anniversary and have a good family dinner. What are you doing today? :)

I was soo in Christmas mood when taking these pictures, that's why the background is what it is. :D And talking about Christmas, I've had a little Christmas card factory going on this weekend. I can't wait to show you the cards I've made! Have you already made/bought some Christmas cards? 


First I want to show you this envelope I sent to Tinne, Belgium  ↴


I sent her some Finnish stamps in the exchange of some nice coins (we'll get to that later..) ↴



Also I've sent and received and sent again postcards.. The left one is for a Disney PC swap on Swap-bot (the first one never made it so I had to resend, ugh >_<) and the other one is for a Chaincard Project on Instagram (my card's here). It's from the U.S. (NY) and I already sent it off to Scotland. :) It's so rude that the post officers have ruined those pretty stamps with a marker!! ↴



I also received some really nice coins from Lily in this envelope (notice the stamp, I think those are so funny :D) ↴




Coins from Thailand and Malaysia ♥ ↴



Especially the Malaysian one (left) is soo pretty! ♥


Now to the coins from Tinne! If I remember right, this is the first time for me to receive something from Belgium :)


Cool old coins from the Netherlands and Belgium ↴  



Thank you all!! ♥♥♥

That's all from now, please stay tuned for something else next time! ;)

4 kommenttia:

  1. One of the stamps I put on the envelope disappeared. I am glad it still arrived without problems! Thank you very much for the stamps and the nice envelope you made. I am going to keep it with other mail art I received. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh no, it must've dropped off at some point! :O But yeah, I still got it with no problems. Thanks ❤ It was nice to swap with you! :)

      Poista
  2. Hyvä että viimein saapui! :D Ensin palasin 2 päivän jälkeen lähtöpisteeseen jolloin lisäsin tuon "VASTAANOTTAJA" tekstin :D Tuli sitten kuitenkin lopulta perille vaikka postimerkin päälle oli lisätty leima jo sillä bumerangi reissullaan :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oho, hyvä tosiaan että tuli lopulta perille! :D Ja kiitti tosi paljon!! :)

      Poista

Most viewed of the month: