16.3.2015

✿ I'm not dead & Cool mail ✿

Hi! YES, I'm alive. :) Gosh it's been too long since I've posted anything!! But it doesn't mean I haven't been active with mail stuff.. I actually have some cool things to show you in the future. :D

But now to some incoming mail from last week!


Here is a letter that I got from my new Polish penpal Martyna! She sent me a coin, some tea, movie ticket, handmade bracelet (love it!) and more. :) Thank you!


And this letter is from Xavier, China. He sent me a post card and a little (play?) card which is actually a hologram so it changes colours if you look it from different angles, so cool! And eight also happens to be my lucky number so yey :D Thanks, Xavier!


Here's a better picture of the card! :)


Stay tuned for more posts soon! ;)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kivoja! Tuskin maltan odottaa, että pääsen taas itsekin kirjoittamaan kirjeitä... Enää vähän reilut kolme viikkoa Espanjaa jäljellä. ^^

    VastaaPoista

Most viewed of the month: