20.3.2015

Goodies from Modes4u!! *___*

Sooo I ordered some stuff from Modes4u.com some time ago... And I got a bit over excited while ordering because the pile of the stuff was quuuite big *facepalm* But at least I don't have to worry about running out of paper for the rest of my life... or something :D

But I want to show you all the goodies I got!!

(At first I started to list the names etc of those letter sets but then thought it's too much work since I'm in a hurry writing this post... So if any of you are willing to know the details of some of these goodies --> feel free to ask me, I'd love to help!)

Here's all the stuff! ↴ :)


And then I wanted to photograph the letter sets in small sections, front and back! ↴




(I got also one notebook ^^) 




My faves are maybe those two mini letter sets, but I do love them all obviously. :D Is there something that catches your eyes?

They even sent me a little tape roll as a thanks-for-ordering gift thing! :3


I hope you liked this a little different post! See you! 

3 kommenttia:

  1. Voi että... ihan täydellisiä kirjesettejä! Onhan tuo ihan luotettava sivusto? :) En oo ennen kuullutkaan.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Mä tykkään noista myös ihan valtavasti! Pakko myöntää, että niitä on vieläkin aika lailla jäljellä, koska en koskaan oikein raaski käyttää niitä :D Oho! Kirjoitin sulle äsken, kuinka hyvä ja luotettava tuo sivusto mun mielestä on, mutta ajattelin kuitenkin vielä klikata tuon tekstissä olevan linkin auki ja tarkistaa että varmasti puhun oikeasta nettikaupasta (on tullut tilailtua kaikenlaisista paikoista..). No, tajusin että tuo linkkihän vie ihan väärään paikkaan! xD Kiitos, kun kysyit asiasta! Tekstissä on nyt linkki OIKEALLE sivustolle (www.modes4u.com).. Mutta siis mun mielestä tuo sivusto oli tosi kiva ja tilauskin saapui ajallaan :)

      Poista

Most viewed of the month: