14.2.2015

Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!

Yesterday I received one of the cutest mails ever, a Valentine's day card from my 7 years old cousin! I wanted to share it with you because I think it's just too adorable. :3 

The letter is addressed to 'Mellu and Mille' and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it. Mellu is a stupid nickname that only my cousins call me and Mille is the name of my cat. Also it have been sent from Savonlinna which's short is 'SNL'  instead of 'SLN' which makes it way more adorable. :D 


And this is the card my cousin sent to me and my whole family, I love it! She even used a paper that has Russian text on it to cut the tree out because she knows I like Russian :'D



Hopefully you all have (had) an amazing Valentine's day! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Most viewed of the month: