Blog
Who am I?
Joulukalenteri / Christmas calendar 2013 & 2014
3.6.2013
Rippileiri / A confirmation camp
This is a quick post about my disappearing from internet for two weeks. I have a confirmation camp. :) I'll show my mail of these two weeks when I get back home.
Btw, I wrote this on my phone, so I'm not sure if this works... :P
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Uudempi teksti
Vanhempi viesti
Etusivu
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Most viewed of the month:
1 vuotis-arvonta! / Giveaway! (CLOSED)
Rakkaat lukijat, Waiting for your letter -blogi viettää tänään ensimmäistä syntymäpäiväänsä ja sen vuoksi pyörähtää käyntiin tämä ...
Kysymyspostaus!
Moikka, ihanat lukijat ja muut mun blogia seuraavat! Nyt päätin tehdä tällaisen erilaisen postauksen kuin yleensä, eli teen kysymy...
A Waterfall Card Letter
I'm so excited to publish this one! Ever since receiving this cool letter from a good friend of mine I've been eager to show you ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti